Landlords Gas Safety Certificates and Services
Call NOW to Lock in your SALE price of
£59 £39 per Gas Safety Certificate
Call: 01484 916999
Hi I’m Gas Safe Jamie & I’m Registered to carry out your annual Gas Safety Checks and issue cp12 Landlords Certificates when your property passes my inspection.
I can also help you with your gas safety certificate if you’re selling your house.
You can get discounted Gas Safety Certificates if your property is in Huddersfield or a town close to the M62.
I’m told I’m the lowest cost for Gas Safety Certificates in Huddersfield, so Call me on 01484 916999 if your property is in Huddersfield, Manchester, Leeds or anywhere close to these towns.
- SPECIAL OFFER – Landlord Gas Safety Certificate Cost – £39
- I can pick up and drop off keys for your convenience
- Thorough check making sure that gas supply and appliances are safe
- Invoice via email on completion along with the gas safety certificate so you get your copy fast – as soon as I finish the gas safety check
- I am reliable and punctual
- I can repair any gas appliance and I’m a combi boiler repair specialist, but will also repair gas fires or plumbing faults when needed
to book a gas safety check at my offer price of £39 or to ask any questions…
Call me Now on:
What do I do during your gas safety check?
During a gas safety check the following is carried out and noted on the gas safety certificates:-
- The location and make of the appliance, along with the model
- Inspection of the appliance.
- Flue Type , as in open flue, room sealed or flueless.
- Operating pressure in kw/h btu/h or mbar.
- Safety device operation.
- Ventilation provision.
- Chimney/ flue and termination.
- Flue performance checks.
- Has the appliance been serviced.
- Is the appliance safe for use.
- Co/ co2 ratio and combustion reading if appropriate.
- Gas installation pipework, control valves, tightness testing and bonding.
- If there are any defects then these will be listed on the form, and you may also get a warning notice form as well.
- If the installation is at risk or dangerous then the engineer must (with the owners permission) isolate the appliance / fitting / meter, and provide you with a report.
- The gas safe register website details more about what must legally appear on a gas safety certificate here.
To take advantage of my current offer price of £59 £39 per basic gas cert call now on 01484 916999 and you’ll be locked in at the offer price for the next 12 months.
I Charge an extra £15 if there is a gas fire or wall heater at the property. This is because to do a gas safety check correctly on a fire takes a lot longer than just a boiler or boiler and hob etc. If there is a gas fire or wall heater at your property then my Gas Safety Check would cost
£74 £54. If there is no gas fire then the safety check costs £59 £39.
Flame On Boiler Repairs also offers priority response to Landlord property callouts on boiler repairs and plumbing jobs. I get the problem sorted for you fast to get your tenants off your back.
All I ask in return is that you settle your invoices promptly so I don’t incur any extra admin or finance costs. My invoices are usually sent out the same day a job is completed.
Call NOW to Lock in your SALE price of £59 £39/Landlords Gas Safety Certificate.
Call: 01484 916999
(For Your Info: Corgi was taken over by Gas Safe Register several years ago so the old Corgi certificates are no longer valid or legal.)
More info for landlords here about Gas safety check records.